SLS will be re-opening it's doors on Monday, May 11th.
We realize that Governor Abbott has lifted the closure order starting May 8th; however, due to lack of guidelines and state protocols not yet issued, we need more time to prepare. Therefore, pushing our opening date to May 11th. This is to ensure full preparation in protecting our staff and clients.
Please be aware that not all stylist feel comfortable returning to work at this time and we respect their decisions. As well as some are working different/limited schedules for a short period of time.
- We've made each stylist responsible for reaching out to their clients that had appointments during our closure. This is to relieve the work-load of our front desk team.
- Our Front Desk will be open starting Monday, May 11th for any other appointment request.
- Clients will be seen by appointment only
- No walk-ins allowed at this time
- Once you arrive at the Salon for your appointment, please text our main line at 972-717-2725 and we will text back to let you know when your station is sanitized and ready for you.
- Please bring only yourself to your appointment. No extra guests or children are allowed during this time.
- All clients must wear a face mask
- Come in with CLEAN hair. (washed within 24 hours)
- Clients will be screened upon entry to Salon. If you have a temperature of 100 or above, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
We will let you know asap of any other necessary guidelines before your appointment.
Thank you for all your love and support and we can not wait to see you!